Welcome to the February Whimsy and Stars Studio blog hop! We are introducing two NEW February Digi releases, “Birthday Ladybug” and “You’re a Star”. You have come here from the first stop on the hop, the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog. If not, you might want to start at the beginning so that you don’t miss out on the DT’s gorgeous projects. TWO random winners will be selected from the comments left during the hop to win ONE Whimsy and Stars Studio digi of their choice. Be sure to leave a comment at each stop on the hop to increase your chances of winning. The blog hop will run until Friday, February 8th, 7:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
For my card, I used the new image “You’re a Star”. I thought she would make a fun birthday card. Her dress is paper pieced and shaded a bit with my Copics.
Your next stop on the hop is the talented CHRISTINE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: You’re A Star (digital stamp) from Whimsy & Stars Studio, Tiny Tags from Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Crystal Blue
- Papers: Papertrey white & kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks DP pad, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Stampin Up edge punches, Copic markers, Xyron sticker maker
- Embellishments: October Afternoon Sidewalks chipboard, Kaiser gemstones, Twinery Caribbean baker’s twine, Hug Snug winter white seam binding, misc. button, Close To My Heart glitter
- Cards by Lady Anne / Monday Anything Goes Challenge - M, E4 - Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (Feb) Anything Goes
- Forever Friends - Biweekly challenge (2nd week): Use Ribbon or Lace
- Love to Create - 3E – Celebrate
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Paper Playtime - 2W, F - (1st week) Border Punches
- The Crazy Challenge - 2W, 4E - (1st week) Birthday
- The Paper Girls - 2W, layouts, cards - (1st week) Twine
- Whoopsi Daisy - W, SIO - Ribbon and/or Lace
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Catered Crop - 2W - (1st week) Polka Dots
- No Matter Which Challenges - M, F, must use stamp (rubber or digi) - (Feb) Ribbons and Bows
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #65 Gingham or Checks
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #214 Anything goes
- Speedy and Friends - #145 Paper Piecing
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- ABC Challenge - P1/15 - G is for Going Dotty
- The Crafting Cafe - M, P1, E1, sometimes SIR - Anything goes
- Art Impressions Stamps Challenge - 2E, SIO - #98 Piece it together - Paper Piecing
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #37 (W1 of 2) Anything goes with ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes