Hello! Today I have a card using an image from a (new to me) digital stamp designer. This cutie is “Owen Fishing” from Paper Nest Dolls.
Stop by Paper Nest Dolls on Etsy to see Christine’s new line of Paper Dolls digital stamps. All of these sweet images are inspired by her children.
There are a few other place where you can find information on Paper Nest Dolls.
The Paper Nest Dolls Blog - http://thepapernestdolls.blogspot.com/
The Paper Nest Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paper-Nest/105717246215098?ref=hl
The Paper Nest store - http://www.the-papernest.com/ (If you live in Florida, be sure to check out the store in Fort Meyers.)
Now for the give-away – only 2 easy steps to enter:
- Stop by the Paper Nest shop to check out all of Christine’s Paper Dolls digital stamps.
- Enter your name in the linky tool below and include the name of your favorite image. [i.e.: Cheryl (Owen Fishing)]
Next week, I will use Random.org to pick one luck winner who will win 2 images of their choice from the Paper Nest Dolls.
Okay, so what are you waiting for? Head on over to the Paper Nest Dolls Etsy shop and pick out your favorite image. Come back here to enter for your chance to win!
Thank you for stopping by!
Enter the Give-Away here. Don't forget to include the name of your favorite Paper Nest Dolls image.
- Stamps: Owen Fishing (digital stamp) from the Paper Nest, Mega Mixed Messages, Just the Ticket, & Handwritten Notes (inside card) from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Close To My Heart Twilight & Cranberry, Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers: Neenah Classic Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, October Afternoon Campfire DP pad, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-namics Stacking Stars die, Sweet n Sassy Scalloped Stars edge die, Papertrey Just the Ticket die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin malted milk paint dabber, misc. button & baker’s twine
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - (2nd week) Card for Boys
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Creative Corner-for the boys
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Sweet Pea Stampers - M, SIO, E3 -week 1 use a digital stamp
- Hanna & Friends - 2W, cute/stamped/person/animal - #164 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Stars and Stamps Midweek Throwdown - no glitter - cards for children
- Papertake Weekly -W- Anything Goes
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes