When looking at craft blogs, magazines and Pinterest, you see “Keep Calm and ….” projects everywhere. The saying is so trendy and fun. Best of all it can be adapted to every occasion. When I saw my new stamps from Pumpkin Spice, I was excited to see this stamp. I thought it was the perfect sentiment now that the holidays are over and we are getting back to our normal schedules.
When making my card, I used lots of goodies from the Pumpkin Spice store - BasicGrey PB&J 6x6 paper pad, Kraft Bazzill cardstock, and Cup of Tea stamps by Darcie’s Heart & Home. If you haven’t visited the Pumpkin Spice store, go check it out. I was a customer before I applied for the DT because of the great pricing, fast shipping, and wonderful customer service.
Wishing you a Happy and Creative 2013!
- Stamps: Cup of Tea (rubber stamp) by Darcie’s Heart & Home from Shop Pumpkin Spice
- Inks: Close To My Heart Outdoor Denim
- Papers: Neenah Crest Solar White CS, Bazzill Basics kraft CS (from Pumpkin Spice), BasicGrey PB&J paper pad (from Pumpkin Spice)
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Kaiser Craft pearls, Papertrey baker’s twine, misc. button
- Bearly Mine - 2E, SIO - #67 Something Old Something New (new CS, DP, and stamps. old pearls, button, twine, & ink)
- Everybody-Art-Challenge - #217 Anything Goes
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - 2W, 2E - Use Something New (new CS, DP, and stamps)
- Loves Rubber Stamps - W - #32 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly -W- Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E, W - Always Anything Goes!
- Vickie's Challenges **NEW**-M- Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet - must include Kraft cardstock - Something New (new cs, dp and stamps)
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Anything Goes
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (1st week) Free for All
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (W2) Anything with a sentiment