My sister in-law recently lost 2 of her cats so I made her a sympathy card using Meljen’s Designs “Kitty Angel”.
I experimented with coloring on kraft paper for this card. I’m not sure if I love the results but it was a learning experience.
Last week was also a hard week for my family. We lost Allie who was a member of our family for over 14 years. It was such a sad day. Below are a few photos of my girl. We miss her.
Thank you for stopping by!
P.S. Stop by Annette’s blog and help her celebrate meeting her crafting goals this year and her many blessings. See her blog HERE for a chance to link up and win.
- Stamps: Kitty Angel (digital stamp) from Meljen’s Designs, With Sympathy: Loss of Pet from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Paper Studio black CS, Memory Box Valise paper pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Tiny Tags die & Linen texture plate, Fiskars edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug black seam binding, Vintage Baker’s Twine, button, Spica gold and clear pens, Sakura white pen
- Meljen’s Designs Challenge – Anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
- Make It Monday – Anything goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - 1E NSD1 #76 Go Digital
- Card and Scrap - 2W, P1/15 - (ends Dec. 28) Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 2, Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (2nd week, ends 23rd Dec) Anything Goes
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner - 2E on anything goes weeks - Anything Goes
- Digital Tuesday - include a digital element -#191 Layers
- Papelitos Stamps 3E - #24 Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door 3E - Always Anything Goes!
- Vickie's Challenges **NEW**-M- Anything Goes