I can’t believe we are at the end of 2012. I hope that 2013 is a little smoother than this past year has been. I have one last project to share with you.
I made this card for my hubby’s birthday last week. I had to look at a lot of image on google in to color this guy. He looks like the one that sometimes visits my yard. He is missing the light colored speckles from his back but, to be honest, I was afraid of messing him up if I tried to add them.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a Happy New Year!
While you are here, don't forget to check out my blog candy! (click on photo below for details)
- Stamps: Fall Pheasant (digital stamp) from Digi Doodle Shop, Background Basics & Tiny Tags II from Papertrey
- Ink: Close To My Heart Chocolate & Autumn Terracotta ink, Papertrey kraft ink, Distress Ink antique linen
- Papers: Neenah crest solar white, Papertrey kraft CS, Memory Box Valise paper pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Sweet n Sassy leaf die, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Copic markers, Papertrey linen/canvas texture plate
- Embellishments: May arts twine, misc. burlap ribbon & button
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (ends 31st Dec) Anything Goes
- Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Anything Goes with a digi
- Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- The Pink Elephant Monday Card Challenge - cards - Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
- Here Come the Boys - 2W, 3E, cards only, must be masculine - (4th week) Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use a Digi
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (1st week) Free for All
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 3, Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W - (W2) Anything with a sentiment
- My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps Challenge - 2W, 3E - (W2) Anything goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Digital Tuesday - include a digital element -#191 Layers