Welcome to the June Fresh Brewed Designs Three Day Blog Hop! If you are getting here from Linda's blog then you are right on track. If you are just finding your way to our fun filled, extra caffeinated, and mega inspiring blog hop, then please start at the beginning here: Freshly Brewed Challenges.
The Fresh Brewed Designs Team and Guests have put together an exciting blog hop TODAY and ALL THIS WEEKEND featuring handmade cards inspired by our new released Rubber Stamps: Hello Girlfriend and You+Me=BFF.
For my card I chose to create with Hello Girlfriend.
For this hop weekend only, you have the chance to purchase both stamps at an extra special deal!
You can get both stamps for $10!!!
Your next stop on the hop is Vanessa!
Here's a complete list of all the participating blogs in today's hop - be sure to hit every stop! You really don't want to miss out!!!
Freshly Brewed Challenges: http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.com/
Cheryl: http://shestamps.blogspot.com/ (you are here!)
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Hello Girlfriend (rubber stamp) by Fresh Brewed Designs, Mega Mixed Messages & Heart-2-Heart #1 (acrylic stamps) by Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, My Mind’s Eye Six by Six Vanity Fair paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sweet N Sassy heart dies, Copic markers & ink
- Embellishments: Hug Snug Pink Astor seam binding, misc. trim, Queen & Co Pearls, Pearl Tattered Angels shimmer mist (on ribbon only)
- Sketch For You To Try – SKFYTT June 2012
- Moving Along With The Times - 3E - Kraft cardstock
- Just Keep on Creating - F, M - #2 anything goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #68 Anything Goes
- Waste Not Wednesday - JFF - always "use your forgotten stuff" (used old paper and very old trim)
- Creative Card Crew - 2W - #12 Song Inspired (Call me by Blondie)
- Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
- Digi Makeover Challenge - SIO, must use digi - Seeing Spots
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W, cards - (1st week) Real or Faux Stitching
- The Ribbon Girls - 2W, Must use ribbon - (2nd week) Use Ribbon or Lace
- Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - 1stW Spotty and Dotty