Here is a look at some of my favorite images from Wings & Willows. Aren’t they fun?
Rebecca also agreed to sponsor a little blog candy give away. One lucky person will win 1 image of their choice from Wings & Willows.
You can get up to 2 entries in the drawing by doing the following -
1) Stop by Wings & Willows to pick out your favorite image. Leave your information in the linky tool below along with the name of that image. [i.e.: Cheryl (Beach Bride) or Liz (Tooth Fairy)]
2) For a second entry, become a follower of Rebecca’s blog. Come back here an put your name in the linky tool a 2nd time.
The linky tool will be open 1 week. I will announce the winner on my blog on Wednesday, May 23.
While you are there, if you fall in love with some of these adorable images, Rebecca is running a sale until June 15, 2012. Buy 3 images and get 1 free! (Enter the code SPR1 at check out.)
- Stamps: Some Soup For You (digital stamp) from Wings & Willows
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard DP pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Sweet N Sassy Heart dies, Copic markers, Stampin’ Up circle punch, Bow Easy
- Embellishments: Hug Snug orange seam binding, May Arts burlap twine, misc. button, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard die cuts, Starbucks coffee sleeve
- Sketchbook Saturday #57 from Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts - M, 1E - (May) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
- Ooh La La Creations - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Ribbon or Twine (or Both)
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, SIO - (May) Anything goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Use your Favorites (so many – paper piecing, JilliBean Soup papers, copics, seam binding, buttons)
- Robyn`s Fetish - Paper Piecing
- Stampin' Sisters in Christ - Animal, Bird or Bug
- Colour Me Creative Copic's Challenge -3E, 2W - must use copic's - #43 Anything Goes
- Craft Your Days Away - 2W - 1stW #45 All Creatures Great and Small
- Crafty Emma - E3 - #85 Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – Always Anything Goes
- Poodles Parlour - 2W, 1E, SIO - Week 1, Anything Goes
- Stamp Man - 2W, 1E/craft type - Week 2, Favourite Technique (Paper piecing)
- Stampin' For The Weekend - 2W, 1E - Week 2, 4 or more Layers
- Shelly's Images - SIO - Use something that makes you happy (my copics!)
- S J Papercrafts - 3E, M - (ends May-16) Favorites (so many – paper piecing, JilliBean Soup papers, copics, seam binding, buttons)
- Alota Rubber Stamps - 2W, SIO, P1/16 - Animal Challenge
- Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge - M, 5E, SIO, P1 - Tic Tac Toe (Die cut, button, ribbon)