Welcome to our blog hop to celebrate Meljen’s Designs 2nd anniversary! You should have just hopped over from Ceal’s blog. If not, you might want to start at the beginning of the hop on Audrey’s blog so that you don’t miss out on anything. Remember you have a chance to win a Meljen’s Designs digital image at each stop on the hop along with a grand prize of a bundle of Melissa’s favorite images which will go to one lucky hopper.
Can you believe grand opening of the Meljen’s Designs store and the kick off of the Meljen’s Designs first design team took place just two years ago? When we were asked to make a project using our favorite Meljen’s Designs image for the hop, I have to admit I was at a bit of a loss. Melissa has created so many fabulous images over the last couple of years that I cannot pick a single favorite. So, in honor of Meljen’s Designs anniversary or birthday, I decided to use Birthday Cake Mouse. I guess you could say he is my favorite for this week. Besides, what kind of birthday celebration is it with out cake and candles?
I am giving away this image, Birthday Cake Mouse to one lucky winner who leaves a comment on this post before the close of the blog hop on April 6th at 9 a.m. central time. If you would like a chance to win this cutie, be sure to leave your email address in your comment so that I have a way to contact you.
Here is a look at the uncolored image. Of course the winner will get the version with out the watermark.
Melissa is also having a BOGO (buy one get one free) sale on digital images in the shop for the entire month of April.
I was on the original Meljen’s Designs DT and participated in the first blog hop. For fun, I thought I would share the projects that I made for that hop 2 years ago. (You can see my original post HERE.) I think I have progressed a long way with my crafting.
Here is a list of all the stops on the hop in case you get lost along the way. Don’t forget that you can have a chance to win a Meljen’s Designs digital image on each stop of the hop. There will also be a GRAND PRIZE winner who will receive a bundle of Melissa’s favorite images, so be sure to comment at every stop.
Your next stop on the hop is Dee. I know she has something fabulous to share with you. Thank you for hopping with us!
Don’t forget to leave your email in your comment to be qualified to win the Birthday Cake Mouse digital image.
- Stamps: Birthday Cake Mouse (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs, Ticket Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up edge punch & small circle punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Jenni Bowlin button, misc. button, Papertrey button twine, Twinery bakers twine, misc. crochet trim, Glossy Accents, Ranger petal pink Liquid Pearls, Clear Spica pen, Picket Fence Distress Stickles
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (2nd week) Animals (ends 7th April)
- 2 Sisters - #85 Birthday Fun
- Marks Finest Papers -#101 Make a Square Card
- Inspire Me Fridays - Anything goes
- Crafty Purple Frog - 2W, SIO - (2nd week) Anything goes
- Do You Stack Up? - 3E - Sew it
- Pixie Cottage - SIO - Cuddly Critters
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes
- Party Time Tuesdays - 3E (2E anything goes wk) - PTT #61 Anything Goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge - must include spooled item - #46 Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday - 2W, 3E - #73 Easter & Or Animals
- City Crafter Challenge - #102 Spring Fling Colour Challenge*
- Incy Wincy Designs - Easter and/or Pastels Colours
- MyGrafico - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Buttons and Bows (ends 13th April)
- Stamp with Fun - No Eastercard
- Tammy Scrapin Corner - Anything Goes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge - 2W, cards - (1st week) Favourite Cute Stamp (ends 14th April)
- The Outlawz - Sentiment required - Pastel Mania