I am still trying to work on at least 1 scrapbook page per week. I decided to use this picture, which I totally love, of my daughter. She is proudly showing off the silver medal she won at her first fencing tournament.
I played around with the photo in Photoshop a little bit. (You can see the original photo in my right side bar.) I used some tutorials that I found in Pinterest and like the way it turned out.
I’m still trying to get back on the swing of scrapbooking and need some inspiration to get me going. I was inspired by this layout I saw on Pinterest.
Since it is Saturday, I also have a song to share for Music Saves My Soul. If you would like to play along, you can link up your favorite song, or a song you would like to share, on Marcea’s blog.
I was listening to Buddy Guy this morning on my iPod and decided I wanted to share this song. Then I found this video with Buddy and John Mayer. It brought back some fun memories at Summerfest. (If you don’t know what Summerfest is, check out the link. Let me know if you are coming!) Anyhow, it was raining out and my friend and I found Buddy Guy playing on the blues stage. While we are watching him, some guy walks on stage and starts playing. It was John Mayer. He was playing in a different area of the festival, finished up his gig and came over to play with Buddy. It already was an awesome performance but that was just the icing on the cake.
Have you heard of Pinerly yet?! This is an exciting new way to manage your Pinterest boards!
It is not yet open to the public. You have to request an invitation like you did for Pinterest.
Click HERE to sign up and request an invitation!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great weekend!
- Papers: My Mind’s Eye Stella & Rose Hazel paper pad, Papertrey kraft CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up corner punch, Sweet N Sassy heart die, Papertrey Block Alpha Upper Die & Tiny Tags Die
- Embellishments: Misc. buttons, dew drops, flowers, cotton twine, epoxy flowers, Papertrey silk ribbon (colored with copic marker)
- Fonts: Jenna Sue from Dafonts.com
- Technique: Custom made rub ons - You can see my tutorial on this technique HERE
- Catered Crop – In stitches
- Scrapbookaholic by Abby - 2W - Week 2, Anything Goes
- Crafty Purple Frog - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Anything goes
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (2nd week) Pretty Pastels
- Paper Play - 2E - Spring colours
- Colour Create - 2W, 1E - (2nd week) Pink, Blue, Sage, Cream/White + Photo Inspiration*
- Crafts and Me - #76 Spring colors
- Freshly Brewed - JFF, 5E – dots
- Tuesday Throwdown - #90 Spring Cleaning (Use hoarded stash) (all the embellish are from hoarded stash)
- Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - 2E - Flowers