I was able to complete a 2nd scrapbook page this week. I haven’t been doing things in chronological order but have been bouncing around to see what inspired me. This week I scrapped a photo of my daughter after she got her ears pierced. We then went to her favorite restaurant for Mexican food and she proudly showed off her new ear rings to every one. Since it was her birthday, she was given the sombrero while the wait staff sang her a birthday song. As you can see, she loved the attention.
Today, for Music Saves My Soul, I have a song to share from Sinead O’Connor & the Chieftains. In the spirit of St. Patty’s day, I went with a Irish song, although I decided to pick a more traditional song instead of a drinking song. You can play along by linking up your musical pick for the week on Marcea’s blog.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day to you! Sláinte! If you celebrate the day, I wish you your fill of corned beef, potatoes, and a pint (0r 2) of Guinness. Thank you for stopping by!
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my March Followers Blog Candy of 2 MME paper pads. Click on the picture for details.
- Stamps: None
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Echo Park Country Drive paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart edge punch, Big Shot Papertrey Journal tags die, Sweet n Sassy heart die
- Embellishments: Misc. button and white cotton crochet thread
- Fonts: Throw My Hands Up In The Air
- Delightful Challenges – Someone special
- Digi Doodle Shop’s Best – People
- Shelly’s Terrifically Thrilling Thursday – Anything goes
- Wags N Whiskers – Green
- Gingersnap Creations – #142 Edge punch
- Inky Impressions – Green
- Simon Says Stamp – Green
- City Crafter – Things in your heart (my daughter)
- Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge – Wearing of the green
- Kaboodle Doodles - Green
- Sentimental Sundays – Go green or recycle