It’s Thursday so it means it is time for a new Meljen’s Designs challenge. This week, the challenge is one that I love – BUTTONS.
For my card this week, I decided to use one of my favorite images, Bulldog’s Bear. I also broke out some Pebbles papers that I won. Once again, I made 2 cards, one for my stash and one for OWH or my daughter’s schools annual fundraiser.
Be sure to link up your BUTTON creation on the Meljen’s Designs blog for your chance to win some Meljen’s Designs digital images. While you are there, you can also see the challenge rules and see the DT’s creations.
Thank you for stopping by!
Don’t forget to check out my February followers candy HERE.
- Stamps: Bulldog’s Bear from Meljen’s Designs, Tiny Tags from PaperTrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate & Autumn Terracotta
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey Kraft & Dark Chocolate CS, Pebbles Cats & Dogs DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Misc. buttons & bakers twine
- 2 Sisters challenge – Stitching
- Allsorts Challenge – Anything goes
- Alphabet Challenge – Animal antics
- Can you dig it? - Puppy love
- Cooking It Up With Katie – 3 Favorite things (Buttons, Twine, DP)
- Craft Us Crazy – Favorite Embellishments (buttons & bakers twine)
- Crafty Ann’s Challenge – bright
- Crazy Challenge – Die or punch
- Creative Card Crew – masculine
- Dream Valley – For men
- Gingerloft Challenge – It’s a zoo (animal)
- Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations – Critter
- iCopic challenge – animals
- Inky Impressions – Bright colors
- One Stitch At A Time – Digi or no image
- Paper Crafting Journey – Cute
- Papertake Weekly – Krafty
- Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog – Anything goes
- Sassy Cheryl’s Challenge – no embossing
- Simon Says Stamp – 3 papers
- Sisterhood of the Crafters – Use a digi
- Stamp, Scrap & Doodle Saturdays – More than 2 layers
- The Stamping Boutique (TSB) – Stitching
- There's Magic in the Air – creatures
- Truly Scrumptious – creatures