Okay, admit it….You like the bear butt… Isn’t he cute? When I first saw him I really thought he was adorable but I wasn’t sure what I would do with it. Well, here you go… One night I decided to color him up anyway and the all the punny sentiments started coming to mind. He is perfect for a belated birthday card.
Once again, I decided to make 2 cards – 1 for my stash and 1 for either OWH or the fundraising auction at my daughter’s school.
Since it’s Thursday, it means there is a new challenge at the Meljen’s Designs blog. This week the challenge theme is PASTELS. Stop by the blog to see the “A” team’s pastel projects, see the challenge rules and link up your project.
Don’t forget to check out my February followers candy HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Bear Butt (digital stamp) by Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white, Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics Simon canvas texture CS, October Afternoon Campfire DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Die-Namics Stacking Stars & File Tab dies, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc buttons & twine
- Other: Font – Ain’t Nothing Fancy
- Allsorts Challenge – Free & Easy
- Alphabet Challenge – Z=zoo animals
- Catch the Bug – Anything goes
- Cooking it up with Katie – Spool, metal, sentimetn
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything goes
- Craft Your Days Away – Stitching
- Frosted Designs – Ribbon or twine
- Fun with Shapes – birthday
- Papertake Weekly – Anything goes
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Anything goes
- Scrapbook Sisters – Anything goes
- Sew Many – Birthday
- Squigglefly Challenge – Birthday
- Sunday's W/Chrissy – Birthday
- That’s Krafty Thursday - Kraft