Today I am still on a break from Christmas and have another birthday card to show to you using Meljen’s Designs Birthday Bee. As I mentioned before I have sooooo many December birthdays so I am trying to get some cards ready to mail.
Are you ready for some serious cuteness? Check out the new digis Melissa is releasing to the store. I love them so!
The new Meljen’s Designs challenge is Use Green! You can use any shade and as much as you want as long as you use green on your project. You can see the challenge rules, the DT projects, and the linky tool on the Meljen’s Designs blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Birthday Bee (digital stamp) from Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: None
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, misc. gray CS, October Afternoon Farmhouse paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Stampin’ Up edge punch
- Embellishments: Twinery Bakers twine, misc. ribbon & button, tag template from Alenka’s printables
- Techniques: Paper piecing, computer generated sentiment using Cutie Pop free font
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Punches and/or dies
- Card Makin' Mamas – Sentiment on the front
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Chocolate, Coffee & Cards – Celebrate
- Craft Your Days Away – buttons or bows
- Crazy Challenge – Anything goes
- Creative Crafts – Stitching
- Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations – make it a present
- Scrappy Frogs – stitching