Oh my goodness! 12 more days until Christmas! Thankfully my checklist of things to get done before Christmas is getting shorter.
This is one of the Christmas cards that I made especially for easy mailing. I am having issues with the colors in my photos again. The bakers twine in the photo looks pink but IRL it is red. The cardinal is embossed on a shimmery background.
I am trying to use up this old Stampin’ Up DP. I used up all the papers that I really loved out the collection and now want to use up the next. I think this I the 4th year using it. The stamp set is also pretty old and had never been used. I am so glad I finally inked it up.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Inkadinkado Winter Trails, Papertrey Tree Trimming Trio
- Inks: Versa Mark, Stampin’ Up Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Stampin’ Up Real Red CS, Stampin’ Up….. DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Heat tool,
- Embellishments: xxx Shimmer Mist, Embossing powder, The Twinery baker’s twine, misc. vintage button
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Christmas
- ABC Challenge – embossing
- AUD Sentiments – Winter sentiment
- Card Makin' Mamas - Christmas
- Crafty Creations – Sentiment
- Creative Crafts – Stitching
- Do You Stack Up? – Something old (red CS, DP, stamp)
- Dream Valley – Christmas
- Forever Friends – (monthly) Christmas
- Hooked on Crafts – Christmas
- Lollipop Crafts – Christmas
- Moving Along with the Times – Last Minute Christmas
- One Crazy Stamper – Christmas
- Paper Crafting Journey – Christmas
- Phindy’s Place – Clean and Simple
- Raise the Bar – Christmas
- Saturday Challenge (Secret crafter) – All creatures great & small
- Scrappy Frogs – Stitching
- Simply Create Too – embossing
- Squigglefly challenge – CAS Christmas
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge – Things with wings
- Tuesday Throwdown – Celebrate the season