I have another Christmas card to share today. This is another card that I made to be easily mailed. The white snow flake is made from a coffee filter spritzed with glimmer mist.
Thank you to every one that entered my blog candy drawing.
The winner of the 2 My Mind’s Eye Six by Six pads (Darling Dear & All Spice) is….
Lucky number 13 – Annette A. of My Clever Creations!
Annette, please email me at shestamps11-blogs(at)yahoo(dot)com with your snail mail address and I will get these in the mail to you.
Thank you for dropping by! I hope you have a fabulous week end!
- Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio from Papertrey
- Inks: Stampin’ Up Real Red & Whisper White
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Stampin’ Up Real Red
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provocraft embossing folder, Papertrey Damask snowflakes & edgers collection die
- Embellishments: Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, misc button & twine, coffee filters
- Addicted to Stamps – Snowflake
- Crafty Calendar – Cold & frosty
- Creative Crafts – Stitching
- Deep Ocean Challenge – Let it snow
- Delightful Challenges – Anything goes
- Do You Stack Up – Winter
- Dutch Dare – tic tac toe ( Embossing, stamped, diecuts)
- Going Grey w/ Scrap Creations – snow
- Made Especially for You – Snow or snowflakes
- Pixie Dust Studio Pixie Challenge – Add stitching
- Quirky Crafts – Snow
- Squigglefly – CAS Christmas
- The Kraft Journal – Let it snow