I love snowmen! This time of year I could just go nuts buying every snowman ornament and knick knack I see. Good thing I have a little self control or my house would be filled. Of course with digital stamps, you can have as many as you want and it doesn’t clutter up your house. This is one of the snowmen that I fell for this year, a sweet digital stamp by Whimsy & Stars Studio.
I tried to fancy this card up a bit more than my usual style. I have glitter, pearls, bling, ribbon, lace, die cuts, stitching, buttons, flocking, paper piecing - oh my! That is a lot of stuff on one card for me. I might have to keep this card for myself!
There are some fun things going on over at the Whimsy & Stars Studio. Stop by the blog and join in the Gratitude blog hop. To play along, just link up your project using a Whimsy & Stars Studio image (it does not have to be Gratitude themed) and add your favorite gratitude quote or something you are grateful for and would like to share for your chance to win one of three winners of a $9.00 gift certificate to the Whimsy & Stars Studio store. For all the details and to link up your project, check the Whimsy & Stars blog.
I’ll share this opportunity with you to share my favorite quote about gratitude.
Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~ William Arthur Ward
I think this quote is perfect, especially at this time of year. Not only should we make a conscious effort to be aware of all the things we feel grateful for, but we should take the time to express that gratitude to others.
Don’t forget about the sale on Whimsy & Stars Studio digital images! You can find all the details on the sale on the Whimsy & Stars Studio blog.
If you like to stamp with rubber stamps, Whimsy & Stars Studio now has 5 rubber stamp sets, including this new, sweet Christmas stamp set.
I think I have remembered to everything that I needed to share with you. I hope you have a great week!
- Stamps: Snowman and Girl (digital stamp) by Whimsy & Stars Studio
- Inks: Distress Inks Antique Linen
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, misc. blue & lavender CS, Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Memory Box Bianca Snowflake, Papertrey Edgers #1 collection, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Sakura Gelly Roll Stardust clear glitter pen, Marvy Twinklette Gold glitter pen, Close To My Heart Stardust Glitz, Stampendous white fun flock, cotton crochet thread, misc. lace, ribbon, button, pearls & gemstones
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Anything goes
- ABC DT Challenge – Christmas card
- Addicted to Stamps – Lace & Pearls
- Bunny Zoe Challenge – Christmas & pearls
- By the Cute & Girly – Christmas Girls
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge – Cute
- Catered Crop – FRT25 (I used kraft, winter scene, distress ink, die cuts, lace, ribbon, pearls, & layers)
- Card Mad Fairy's Digi Day challenge – Texture
- Craft Your Passion – Let it snow
- Crafting for all seasons – Texture
- Cupcake Craftroom – Sweet Christmas
- Delightful Challenges – Snowflakes
- Di's Digi Designs challenge - Ribbons & Bows
- Do You Stack Up – Inspired by song (Walking in a Winter Wonderland)
- Dream Valley – Stitching
- Ellephantastic Challenge – Weather related (Snow!)
- Fresh Brewed Challenges – Monthly – Anything goes
- Gingerloft Challenge – Lace, fabric, felt
- Hooked on Crafts – Punch something (or die cut)
- Inky Impressions – Glitter it up
- Jellypark Friends – Non-traditional Christmas colors
- Lothian Crafts – Christmas
- Mad for Markers – Anything goes (w/copics)
- Mami Doodles – Christmas
- One Stop Craft Challenge – Ribbons & Lace
- Ooh-La-La creations – Bingo (Ribbon, die cut, sparkle)
- Order of Opus Gluei – What’s on your head?
- Scrappy Frogs – kraft
- Speedy the Cat Challenge – Favorite technique (coloring with copics, including my ribbon)
- Stamp Fairy – Glitter
- Stamps R Us – Bling it on
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Punch it (or dies)
- Sunday's with Chrissy – Christmas using non traditional colors
- Tiffany’s Doodles Challenge – Glitter & Sparkle
- Totally Gorjuss – Christmas Traditions (playing in the snow)
- Truly Scrumptious – Bingo ( Glitter, punch/die cuts, ribbon)
- Wags N Whiskers – Christmas
- Whoopsi Daisy – Color of winter
- Crimbo Crackers – Sparkle
- Creatalicious – Christmas with sparkle
- Digital Tuesday – Christmas time