My baby turned 10 yesterday. I can’t believe we are now in the double digits. Time is just flying by!
Since she wants to be a rock star when she grows up (in between the time she spends as a vet, teacher, writer, actress, spy, mom, and CSI tech), I thought this image from Pink Cat Studios would be perfect for her birthday card. Of course I had to add some glitter and bling because that is all part of the rock star style.
I was looking for some pictures of Elizabeth from when she was a baby, but I couldn’t find any to share. I can’t believe we didn’t have a digital camera back then (even though I know it is true). Instead I thought I would share a couple pictures from her fencing tournament last weekend. She won the silver medal! I am such a proud momma!
Action shot! She is the one on the right.
Here she is showing off her silver medal after some really hard matches.
She wears that Hammer hat under her fencing gear to keep her hair out of her face.
Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you and am so proud of you!
- Stamps: Lily Rock Star (digital stamp) by Pink Cat Studios
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Paper Studio black CS, My Mind’s Eye Six by Six A Happy Heart paper pad
- Tools: Copic markers, Fiskars edge punch, Cricut, Plantin Schoolbook cartridge, Xyron
- Embellishments & extras: Cardboard from a cereal box, Mrs. Grossman’s alphabet stickers, Close to my Heart Stardust Glitz, Paper Studio gemstones, Sakura gellyroll star dust glitter pen
- Sketch for your to try – SFYTT November 2011
- ABC Challenge – D is for Dazzle
- 2 Sisters Challenge – Anything Goes
- Alota Rubber Stamps – Dots
- Crafty Catz – use a digi
- Crafty Purple Frog – Orange
- Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge – anything goes with a digi
- Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge – For a child
- Hooked on Crafts – Punched or die cut
- Mad for Markers – Anything goes with Copics
- Sassy Cheryl’s challenge – Anything goes
- Saturday Challenge – Spots & Stripes
- Speedy the Cat Challenge – Favorite Technique (coloring with copics)
- Stamp Fairy Challenge – Glitter
- Stamps R us – Bling it on
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge – Punch it (or die cut)