Another Christmas card completed! This is another image that I have loved for a long time and never before got the chance to use. I’m so glad I finally took the time to color this cute moose. I enjoyed coloring him and trying to figure out how to color the lights so that they look lit.
If you are reading this, my recovery from my foot surgery is going slower than I expected and you are reading a scheduled post. So once again I will be keeping it short.
Here is a little peek at the new images that are being released today that the Meljen’s Designs store.
These images are perfect for the new Meljen’s Designs challenge, “HALLOWEEN”. Stop by the Meljen’s Designs blog to see the challenge rules, check out the rest of the DT’s Halloween inspiration projects and link up your challenge entry.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Moose Lights (digital stamp) from Meljen’s Designs
- Inks: Stampin’ Up Whisper White, Distress Ink Antique Linen
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Kaiser Craft Be Merry Collection DP
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provo Craft Snowflakes embossing folder, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Misc. ribbon, twine & button, Sakura white gel pen, Sakura stardust gelly roll pen, Tsukineko sheer shimmer spritz