I am thrilled to be picked as a guest chef at the Catered Crop “Follow the Recipe” link party. That means I get to be a guest chef for the new challenge. Playing with the Catered Crop "Follow-the-Recipe" linking party is easy. Here's how it works: (Copied from the Catered Crop blog)
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in either of my two projects shown on the Catered Crop blog. You don't have to use all the ingredients or the same brands. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog.
- Here's your FTR18 recipe. With the combined ingredients, it's almost an anything goes challenge, so have fun!
- Colors – primary colors like red, yellow, blue (and green), and a little brown for dirt
- Stamps and Stickers – anything that grows from a seed, gardening, back to school, worms!
- Patterns – circles, checked/gingham, notebook paper
- Color Mediums – stamping ink, markers (ProMarker, Copics)
- Embellishments – buttons, ribbon, thread/twine
- Tools – border punch, die cut shapes, embossing plates
- Techniques – make a bookmark, mat your panels, tie ribbons through your buttons, machine sewing
- Theme – garden, back to school
For my project, I used these elements from the recipe:
- Colors – yellow, blue (and green), and a little brown
- Stamps and Stickers – anything that grows from a seed
- Patterns – checked/gingham
- Color Mediums –markers
- Embellishments – buttons, thread/twine
- Techniques – mat your panels, machine sewing
- Theme – garden
See, it is easy and fun! I hope you will join in, follow the recipe, and link up your creation on the Catered Crop blog.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sunflowers by Just Inklined
- Inks: None
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey kraft CS, Close To My Heart Splendor DP pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: 1.5” Jute Natural Ribbon, The Twinery bakers twine, misc buttons, Close to my Heart Stardust Glitz
- AI Factory – Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Cheerful Stamp Pad – Petals
- Clear It Out – Summer is here (everything is from my stash)
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything Goes
- Crafty Ann’s Challenge – Summertime and the living is easy (Sunflowers always make me think of summer)
- Creative Belli - None paper materials (burlap)
- Creative Crafts – Summer time
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Sewing
- Cutie Sunday – Flower Power
- Delightful Challenges – Stitching
- For Fun Challenge – Anything Goes
- Gingerloft Challenge – make it sparkle
- Just Some Lines – Outdoors/ Summer colors
- Mami Doodles – Flowers
- One Stitch At A Time – use a digi
- Order of Opus Gluei – no words allowed
- Pattie’s Creations Challenge – Stitching
- Raise the Bar – Anything goes
- Speedy The Cat Challenge – Anything other than the standard card size
- Stamp Something – Digi day
- Stampavie – Summer
- The Latte Lounge – Anything goes + a bow
- Truly Scrumptious – Buttons & bows
- Use It Tuesday – Indian Summer (Sun flowers always remind me of late summer)
- Wags N Whiskers – Sparkly