It’s an exciting day! Today is the kick off of the first challenge at Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges. Each week the Whimsy Digi DT will be taking turns to choose that weeks theme. For our first challenge, we have a nice easy one, “Ribbons & Bows”. Use ribbon and at least one bow on your card.
For my card, I used Trimming the Tree by Crissy Armstrong and Warm Winter Wishes Sentiments from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs.
Stop by the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges blog to see the projects created by some of the Whimsy Digi DT and to link up your “Ribbons & Bows” project.
You don't have to use a Whimsy image. All types of paper projects are welcomed. This week since it is our first challenge we will be having 2 random winners.
The first winner will win
The second winner will win
Additionally, for each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge. The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too! You can find all the challenge rules on the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges blog.
If you have only just found us, we would still love you to grab our badge, follow us and tell your friends!!!
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you will join us for our first challenge!
- Stamps: Trimming the Tree by Crissy’s Digis, Warm Winter Wishes Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Designs (both available on Whimsy Stamps), Just the Ticket by Papertrey
- Inks: Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, Papertrey Kraft CS, Close To My Heart Sweet Leaf CS and Wings Creative Basics DP pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Papertrey ticket die, Provo Craft snowflake embossing folder, Copic markers, sanding block, heat tool, Stardust Glitz from Close to my Heart, Gold Stickles, Glossy Accents
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, misc. lace, white cotton crochet thread, button, snow flake die cut from Target, Liquid Applique
- Christmas Stampin’ All Year Long – Gimme the bird
- AI Factory – Anything Goes
- Catch the Bug – Anything Goes
- Clearly Inspired – Things with wings (penguin)
- Craft Us Crazy – Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Christmas
- Cupcake Craft Challenge – Sew made
- Dare to be Sassy – Sentiment
- Do It With Digis – Christmas
- Fun with Shapes – Bakers twine
- Hanna & Friends – Dots or Stripes (I used stripes)
- Little Claire’s – Things with Wings (penguin)
- One Stitch at a Time – anything goes
- Ooh-La-La creations – Christmas
- Paper Play Challenge – Christmas
- Raise the Bar – Anything goes
- Simply Create – Favorite animal (I love this chubby polar bear!)
- Stamp & Create - Critters
- Stamp Man Challenge – Stitching
- Stamp Something – Digi day
- The Latte Lounge – monthly progressive challenge – anything goes + a bow
- There’s Magic In the Air – Animal
- Fab N Funky – It’s Christmas
- Lil Red Wagon – Use a bird (penguin)
- Paper Shelter – Stitching
- Delightful Challenges – Things with wings (penguin)