I was asked to be a guest designer at Forever Friends for the new challenge PASTEL COLORS. The challenge is being sponsored by Whoopsi Daisy. Stop by the Forever Friends blog to see the challenge details.
I have to admit, I messed up my project. For some reason, I had it in my head that it was a birthday challenge and I completely missed the pastel colors challenge. I’m not sure how I did that. I can only plead that I had too much going on and it made me a space cadet.
I hope you will join the Forever Friends PASTEL COLORS challenge.
While you are here, don’t forget to check out my Color Your World blog candy.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Sheet 242 from Whoopsi Daisy
- Inks: Antique Linen Distress Inks
- Papers: Papertrey kraft & dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest CS, My Mind’s Eye Fine & Dandy Ticked Pink paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Kaiser pearls, Crochet cotton, misc. button, lace, & ribbon
- 2 Sisters challenge – Anything Goes
- AI Factory – more than 2 layers
- Alota Rubber Stamps – Circles
- Craft Your Days Away – Anything goes + digital
- Creative Card Crew – Animal Antics
- Die Cut Dreams – Animals
- Everybody Art Challenge – Dots
- Fab N Funky – Animals
- Heart Song Designs Challenge - Anything Goes AND/OR Use your favorite crafting technique
- Ladybug Crafts Ink – Summer Birthday
- Paper Play Challenge – Ribbon, Lace, Button
- Ribbon Carousel Challenge – Buttons
- Sarah Hurley – Colouring
- Stampavie – birthday
- Stampin’ For the Weekend – Paws for thought (4 leg animals)
- Stamp Something – Favorite Embellishments (buttons)
- Stamps R Us – birthday
- That’s Krafty Thursday – kraft paper
- Totally Gorjuss – Punch or Die
- Totally Stampalicious – Anything Goes
- Wags N Whiskers – Buttons & Bows