Welcome to the Whimsy Stamps April digi blog hop. You should have come from Jackie's blog. If not, the hop starts at the Whimsy Inspiration blog. Be sure to leave comments at all the stops on the hop for your chance to win. 2 mystery blogs will be giving away a digital stamp of the winner's choice from Whimsy Stamps to a random commenter. The winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspiration blog. You have until Friday, April 8th, noon EST to complete the hop to be entered in the prize drawings.
I know I say it every time but really, the new images are just the cutest. I don't know how these talented artists keep coming up with cuter and cuter images each month. For my card, I used Bunny with Flowers, a new digi from Crissy Armstrong. I also used a digital sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs, which is available on Whimsy Stamps, and coordinates perfectly with this sweet bunny. I like this image and sentiment together because the card can be used for so many different occasions, Easter, Mother's Day, Get Well, Thinking of You.
I am the last stop on the hop which means I will be hosting the drawing for the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize consists of 5 new digital stamps of the winner's choice from Whimsy Stamps. The winner will also get the opportunity to use those new digital images as a guest designer for Whimsy Stamps for the entire month of April. To enter the drawing, please use the linky tool below. The winners will be announced on the Whimsy Inspiration blog after the hop ends.
Thank you for hopping by! Have a fabulous weekend!Supplies:
- Stamps: Bunny with Flowers by Crissy's Digis and Love Bunnies sentiments from Raindrop Echo Designs (Both available on Whimsy Stamps)
- Inks: none
- Papers: Neenah Crest solar white CS, PaperTrey white CS, Close To My Heart Sofia paper pack
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Spellbinders nestabilities, Papertrey flower die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Liquid Pearls, Fun Flock, Sakura white gel pen, Close To My Heart pearl paint, misc. eyelet
- Techiniques: Paper piecing
- 2 Sisters - make your own embellishment (butterfly)
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - Happy Spring
- Crafty Creations - Bunnies
- Creative Belli - Sewing
- Creative Cowgirls - Spring or Easter
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Spring
- Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a digi
- Pile It On - Cutie Patootie
- Polka Doodle - Spring Has Sprung
- Stamp & Create - Spring