Today I have a sneak peek of one of the new rubber stamps from Crissy Armstrong that will be released at Whimsy Stamps tomorrow! To celebrate the release, there will be a blog hop with prizes starting at the Whimsy Inspiration blog on Wednesday, March 16th, at noon EST. You won't want to miss it!
For my card today, I used Benny & Joon Have Cake by Crissy Armstrong. I just love this fawn and bunny, they remind me of Bambi and Thumper. It took me a few tries to get the image colored how I wanted. I'm still in the learning curve with Copic markers, but I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. (Did you see it was used for the blog hop button? I know it's not much but it made me really happy!)
Remember to stop by the Whimsy Inspiration blog tomorrow to get all the information and jump in on the blog hop. Whimsy will be releasing 4 rubber stamps from Crissy Armstrong, 2 rubber stamps from Meljen's Designs, 4 rubber stamps from Kenny K, 3 rubber stamp sets from Raindrop Echo Designs and 2 dies/sets from from Raindrop Echo Designs.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Benny & Joon Have Cake by Crissy Armstrong available on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: Papertrey white & dark chocolate CS, My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary Little Miss Muffet collection, misc. mulberry CS
- Inks: None
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin' Up edge punch, Creative Memories 1-1/2 inch circle punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Hug Snug seam binding, Tatered Angles pearl glimmer mist, Adorn It Tiny Etched Natural alphabet stickers
- ABC DT Challenge - Happy Birthday
- AUD Sentiments - Birthday
- Catered Crop - Bunny, flowers, copic markers, ribbon, high lighting around image
- Craft Us Crazy - Nature
- Cutie Sunday - Favorite Color Combo
- Do You Stack Up - Layers
- Fairy Fun Fridays - Birthday
- Fun with Shapes - Happy Birthday
- Paper Pretties - Ribbon
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sugar Creek Hollow - Handmade flowers (leave comment with email)
- Sundays with Crissy - stitching