If you came from Sandra's blog, you are on the right track. If not, you might want to start at the beginning of the hop at the Whimsy Inspiration blog so you don't miss out on any eye candy or chances to win the prizes. The blog hop will go until Tuesday, March 8th, noon EST. Two mystery blogs along the way will be giving away a digi of their choice to a random commenter. So be sure to comment on every blog along to way to increase your chances of winning. The Grand Prize winner will be picked at Dawn's blog. The grand prize is 5 digital stamps of your choice from Whimsy Stamps and the chance to use those new images as a guest designer for Whimsy for the entire month of March.
Now that all the hop details are taken care of, let's get to the eye candy. I decided to use one of Crissy's newly release images, Dog Song.
I knew I had to use this image as soon as I saw it. With it's head up and big ears, I swear Crissy must have based Dog Song on my dog, Summer. (Just kidding, but there is a really strong resemblance.) We have nicknamed Summer "Woo" or "The Woo" because when she is excited, or wants to be sassy, she puts up her head just like this and says "Woo, woo, woo". I'm not kidding. Her ears stick out just like this too. So, you certainly can understand my need to use this image.
I "liberated" these papers from my daughter's crafting supplies. (Because I don't have enough of my own you know.) Seriously, she has had these for a really long time and doesn't use them. Since I finally found my Tim Holtz paint, I decided I had better use before I misplace it again. It seems I can never find it when I want to use it.
Thank you for hopping by today. Your next stop on the hop is Melissa's blog.
Here is the complete blog hop list in case you get lost along the way.
Cheryl (You are here!)
- Stamps: Dog Song by Crissy's Digis on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: Distress inks in Antique Linen and Tea Dye
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white and dark chocolate CS, Neenah Crest solar white CS, BasicGrey Max & Whiskers, teal Bazzill Basics CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Provo Craft Seeing Spots embossing folder, Distressing tool, Sanding blog, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Tim Holts Old Paper ditress crackle paints, Sakura stardust clear glitter pen, Twinery capaccino bakers twine, misc. brads & button, Inkssentials white gel pen
- Other: Sentiment computer generated using Paete Round free font
- Sweet Stop Sketchs - SSS97
- 4 Crafty Chicks - photo inspiration (I used the colors)
- Do It With Digis - Distress it
- Crafty Ann's - Birthday
- Critter Sketch Challenge - Use a Sentiment
- Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Going Sentimental
- Do you Stack Up - Anyting goes
- Easy Craft Projects - for the boys
- Fairy Fun Fridays - inspired by song (song = Happy Birthday)
- Frosted Design - use metal (brads are metal)
- Gimme A Break - embossing
- Gingerloft - furry friends
- Iris's Spot - buttons
- Lil Red Wagon - animals
- Mad for markers - for a male / use brown
- Paper Playtime - anything goes with a digi
- Paper Romance - anything goes
- Paper Take Weekly - anything goes
- Stampin' with the dragon - birthday
- Sunday's with Crissy - Stitching
- Victorine Stamps - emboss it
- Wild Orchid - Anything Goes