This week we have such a fun challenge on the Sentimental Sundays blog. Our theme is "Celebrate Friendship". Where would we be with out our friends? Thank you to all my friends and blogging buddies for your support and friendship during 2010. I made this card with all of you in mind.
This is the first Sentimental Sundays challenge with a Sponsor. Deedee's Digis is sponsoring this challenge with a $10 gift certifcate to the DeeDee's Digis store. Along with the GC, you can win 2 digital sentiment sets from Raindrop Echo Designs (available on Whimsy Stamps). See the Sentimental Sundays blog for the complete details.
Over the holidays we made some progress getting my crafting room set up. Right now I am kind of influx. Some of my crafting goodies are upstairs in my crafting room, some are still downstairs in my office. We are still trying to figure out the best options for storage and some additional work space. We'll get it done. Until then, maybe I'll lose some of the "holiday pounds" from running up and down the stairs so much.
Happy New Year! Thank you for stopping by!
- Stamps: Friends sentiment by Inkadinkadoo, Coffee from Hero Arts
- Inks: Close To My Heart Chocolate
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, Close To My Heart Cherry-O paper pack
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Fiskars edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: misc. baker's twine, button, & trim