Saturday, January 29, 2011

Music Saves My Soul


The Carolina Chocolate Drops are relatively new but they received a lot of attention in 2010. They played the AMA's and The Americana Music Association Awards and were huge hits at Bonnaroo.

I was disappointed that I couldn't find a better video of this song. The sound quality isn't too bad for a live performance recording but I don't care for the extended ending. Be sure to listen to the lyrics - I love them

If you want to play along and share a song, be sure to link up on Marcea's blog.


5 comments:

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fun song!! What terrific musicians!!
Have a great Saturday :)

Renata van Miltenburg said...

Wow! Fantastic singer and musicians. This is so much fun to find new singers you have never heard from this way!! Love it!

Warmest greatings, Renata

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Cheryl, what a fantastic song choice this week. It's brilliant to hear new songs :) Hugs, Denise x

Marcea said...

hiya hun, ooh I am loving this - great music - it is bugging me who sang this before ... argh help me out xxx

Karin said...

I just realized I didn't come by last week for this...Great choice, the are getting alot of buzz and they sure can play!