Welcome to the Circle of Friends Blog Hop. If you have arrived from Patricia Garcia's blog, you are in the right place, if not you may want to start at Crystal's blog so you don't miss anything along the way.
Our Circle of Friends hop is to show our dear friend Annika Ryan that her Whimsy Family is here for her during this difficult time. Everyone needs a circle of friends, and sometimes, during those hard moments, you need to be placed in the center of that circle and be given a big group hug. Though we may be miles away, our hearts are with her along with our support.
Today we all have made her a creation to show her how much we care. Please hop along with us to support our wonderful teammate and friend, Annika.
Here is the creation I made for my dear friend and dt sister.......
If you know Annika and would like to make a creation for her, please go to the end of the hop (Denise's Blog) and link a card, then email Crystal at firstname.lastname@example.org to privately give you her address.
This hop will end on February 5, noon Eastern time so you have enough time to create a card for friend!!
Thanks so much for hopping along with us today!!! Your next stop on the hop is Domi.
Here is the blog hop list in case you get lost along the way:
- Stamps: Flowers In Bloom by Raindrop Echo Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Inks: Stampin' Up Rose Red, Cameo Coral and Close To My Heart Garden Green
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey white & dark chocolate CS, Stampin' Up Rose Red CS & Raspberry Tart DP, Georgia Pacific CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Martha Stewart leaf punch & edge punch, ProvoCraft Swiss Dots embossing folder
- Embellishments: PaperStudios pearls
- Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge - SSSC101
- Craft Your Passion - 2 designer papers
- Crafty Card Makers - Flowers
- Crafty Catz - Flowers
- Do You Stack Up - Patterned Paper
- Fab N Funky - Delight in your Digi
- Fashionista Friday - Anything goes
- Fun at Fairy Knoll - flowers
- Inky Impressions - Emboss it
- My Time To Craft - Emboss
- One Stitch At A Time - As you like it
- Paper Minutes - Flowers
- Paper Play Challenges - layer it up
- Paper Variety - friendship
- Penny's Challenge - anything goes
- Pixie Cottage - flowers
- Southern Girls challenge - embossing (put INT after name)
- Latte Lounge - make your own embellishments
- Top Tip Tuesday - flowers
- Totally Gorjuss - as you like it
- Wee Memories - free your creativity
- Wild Orchid - Let's Get Sentimental