I have an additional Lindsay's Stamp Stuff post this week. I was messing around and made this card and wanted to share it.
I'm still fighting my cold so I am going to keep this short. I will have 2 posts tomorrow (Thursday) so please stop back.
Updated: If you get a chance, drop by my 9 y.o. DD's blog. She has a new card posted.
Thank you for looking!
- Stamps: Warm Wishes & Christmas Labels from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff (mygrafico.com)
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey kraft & dark chocolate, Neenah Crest solar white CS, Georgia Pacific white CS, My Mind's Eye Signature Christmas DP
- Inks: Distress Inks tea dye, old paper, antique linen
- Tools: Copic markers, embossing stylus
- Embellishments: Tiara Stickles, misc. lace, bakers twine, gemstones
- Annabelle Stamps Challenge - ABSC032 Sketch
- CES Challenge - #14 Vintage Christmas
- CCEE Challenge - Use lace
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - Anything Goes
- Craft Your Days Away - Texture
- A Crafty Little Place - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Chrsitmas
- Everything But the Kitchen Sink - Texture
- For Fun Challenges - Anything Goes
- Gimme A Break - Finally Friday Sparkle (I used stickles and glitter paper)
- Gingersnap Creations - GC81 Snowpeople
- I Did It Creations - Suprise me
- Just Us Girls - 3D embellishment
- Mygrafico Christmas Challenge
- Paper Cutz - anything goes
- Paper Issues - Christmas
- Scrappy Frog - Christmas
- Stamp It Crazy - Christmas
- There's Magic in the Air - Anything goes
- Top Tip Tuesday - anything goes
- Totally Stampalicious - anything goes
- Sundays with Chrissy - #12 Christmas is coming or Winter is here