I made this card for a friend's recent birthday. Daisy Doodles came out with this set shortly before his birthday and I had to get it. My friend is a BIG VW bug fan. Isn't this just the cutest image? I want to cruise around in this car. Okay may be not today, the end of October, but definitely when the weather is great.
I distressed the edges of my DP with ink and using my scissors and CTMH edge distressing tool. I typed up the sentiment in Word on my computer.
Thank you for looking!
- Images: Doodle Bug from Daisy Doodles
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, PTI kraft CS, My Mind's Eye Complete Boy DP pack
- Inks: Distressed Inks Antique Linen, Old Paper, Tea Dye, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie
- Tools: EK Sucess edge punch, paper piercing tool, Close To My Heart edge distressing tool, sanding block, Copic markers
- Embellishments: PTI bakers twine, Zig chocolate marker, misc button
- Techniques: Distressing, faux stitching