For my final project I made another Christmas card for OWH. These poinsettias are so pretty. I printed them out twice and layered for some dimension. I love the texture on this card with the flocked papers & the lace. I used metallic gold paper under the poinsettias and the label/sentiment. You really can't see it too well in the photo but it looks really nice IRL.
Remember that Pamela is closing the store in December. If you have your eye on something, you may want to get it now before it is sold out. The coupon code BYEBYEFDC is good for 10% of your order before 10-1-10. You can keep track of all the information on sales, discounts and the store closing HERE.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a wonderful week end.
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Christmas card for OWH
- Aimee's Challenge - Christmas Wishes
- Catch the Bug - Holiday cards for OWH
- Dutch Dare - Cards of OWH
- Flourishes - Celebrations
- Fun with Shapes - Lace
- Paper Minutes - Christmas
- Practical Scrappers - Ribbon
- Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Spoonful of Sugar - Anything Goes
- Think Ink Tuesday - Color combo of red & green
- Wild Orchid - Ribbon & Bows
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp - #37 Sketch
- Stamps: Poinsettias digital image from FireCracker Designs by Pamela, Holiday Wishes by PaperTrey
- Inks: Garden Green from Close To My Heart
- Papers & CS: Rustic White from PaperTrey, Royal Metallics from Wausau Paper, Belle Collection from KaiserCraft, misc. red from Paper Studios
- Tools: Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities (scallop circle), Copic markers
- Embellishments: Kaiser rhinestones, misc. lace & ribbon