Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cards for OWH

I am getting ready to mail over 100 cards to Operation Write Home today! My DD helped me get them all ready, packaged and counted.

There is plenty of time to enter the Sentimental Sundays challenge this week. We are asking you to make and send one or more Christmas cards to OWH. You can find the details on the Sentimental Sundays blog. Since it is OWH's birthday this week, there are also plenty of other challenges around the web that you can enter your cards in. You can find more information on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps blog.

5 comments:

1CardCreator said...

O wow, 100 cards, that is awesome! I know they will appreciate it!. ~Diane

Unknown said...

Hi Chery x Well done you!!!! That will make such a difference x Leigh x

RobinH said...

Yay for 100 cards!!

Karin said...

Wow! That is so awesome! I have a group of ladies coming to my house in Oct. for a OWH cardmaking event. I hope to have 100 too, but I will only design the samples and prep the supplies. They will do the making part :) Sorry, I forgot to mention before that the new blog look is great!

Tammy said...

WOW 100 cards...that is awesome!! I'm going to get my cards boxed up today and mail tomorrow! :o)