The challenge on the Sentimental Sundays blog this week is Clean & Simple. If you follow my blog, you probably know that CAS cards are something I struggle with.
I used an older sketch from Clean & Simple (sketch FTL104) to help get me started. Although I am rather pleased with the way it turned out, I still have a hard time leaving it be. I wanted to add more layers, stitching, or just something!
Please stop by Sentimental Sundays to see the rest of the beautiful work from the DT and pick up the free sentiments from Ann Vento of Raindrop Echo Designs. I hope you will join our CAS challenge this week. Ann tries to keep it easy and fun. You can use any stamps, rub ons, papers, etc from your stash. You only need to incorporate the weekly theme and use a sentiment. Easy peasy.
Thank you for stopping by!
- Craft your Days Away - Things with wings
- Flutterby Wednesday - Open Challenge
- Think Ink Tuesdays - Bling it on
- Totally Papercrafts - Keep it plain & simple
- Stamps: CTMH Just Because
- Papers & CS: Echo Park Walk in the Park, GP CS, misc pink cs
- Inks: CTMH Chocolate
- Tools: Big Shot, MFT jumbo scallop die
- Embellishments: CTMH ribbon, Hero Arts Gemstones, Butterfly die cut from Taylored Expressions