I am the first stop on the blog hop. Please visit the balance of the ladies to collect your free digis and then stop by Paulette's blog to leave your well wishes.
Here is the list of stops on the blog hop:
Cheryl (you are here)
And then stop by Paulette's blog.
I received this fabulous sentiment from Paulette for today's blog hop. You should be able to right click and save to your computer. If you have any problems, please leave me a comment with your email address and I will email it to you. Unfortunately, I needed another sympathy card this week and I thought that this sentiment would be perfect. I didn't make the card too frilly because I am sending to a male coworker.
Before you hop on over to Jennifer's blog to see the eye candy she created for you and collect your next digi, I wanted to give Paulette a big THANK YOU for her generosity. Thank you to you too for stopping by my blog and hopping along with us.
- Alota Rubber Stamp Challenge - Autumn Colors
- Annabelle Stamps - Say it with a bow
- AUD Sentiments - Anything goes w/a sentiment
- Bee-Crafty - Ribbon & Bows
- Creative Belli - use metal
- Crafty Calendar Challenge - #11 Sketch
- Kaboodle Challenge - Add metal
- Paper Romance - Use a metal embellishment
- Stamps: Those Who Bloom by Tlc Creations
- Inks: CTMH Twilight, Outdoor Denim, & Honey
- Papers & CS: CTMH Grace paper pack, PTI Vintage Cream, SU Chocolate Chip
- Tools: Fiskars edge punch, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Embellishments: CTMH Filigree Charms/brad, Studio 18 Rhinestones, misc. brown ribbon