I am going to try to keep this post short and sweet. I know there are a lot of stops on the blog tour and you wouldn't want to miss any of the eye candy. Please stop back on Sunday for another OWH blog tour project and I will have a free digital download from Raindrop Echo Designs.
The theme for this OWH blog hop is "Birthday". I just had to use this image from Pink Cat Studios which has been begging me to color it.
What is a birthday with out gifts? I am offering a little blog candy for one lucky person. Included is a set of Critters 'n Treats clear stamps from BasicGrey and a package of Making Memories Red/Denim ribbon and ribbon brads. These are perfect for making summer cards and projects. For your chance to win, please sign up as a follower (if you are not already) and leave your name/blog in the linky widget at the bottom. I will mail any where in the United States. I will use random.org to pick a name during the evening of Monday, July 5th. The winner will be announced at that time and the winner will have 72 hours to contact me before I pick a new winner. **EDITED: I am so excited that I have 150 followers. I am going to throw in some additional goodies into the blog candy. **
Remember to stop by the OWH Stars & Stripes blog and forum too. There is fun chit-chat and games in the forum with the chance for some prizes. I also believe you can jump in on the tour and link up your birthday themed project. See the OWH S&S blog for details.
Thank you for hopping by! Have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July holiday week end! Please stop by on Sunday to see my 2nd post for the blog tour. I will have a free download for you from Raindrop Echo Designs.
Supplies for this card:
- Image: Birds Make a Giant Cupcake from Pink Cat Studios (sentiment computer generated)
- Inks: Distressed Inks Old Paper
- Papers & CS: Georgia Pacific CS, Bazzill Basics Paper Carob Cream, Close To My Heart Cherry-O paper pack
- Tools: Copic Markers, Prismacolor Markers, Inkssentials Opaque white pen, Sakura Stardust Gelly Roll pen, Big Shot, Spellbinders Nestabilities
- Embellishments: Martha Stewart brown rickrack, Close To My Heart Cranberry velvet ribbon & natural hemp, misc. buttons
- Copic Creations - Birds
- Craftalicious Challenge - Cute
- Cute Card Thursday - Fruity
- Everybody Art Challenge - Birthday
- Fairy Friday challenge - Anything goes
- Flourishes - Make a card inspired by fruit
- If the Shoe Fits - Spread your wings
- Incy Wincy - Things with Wings
- My Time To Craft - zig zags
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes birthday
- Rosie D's - Summer Birthday
- Shelly's images - Anything goes with a celebration
- Spoonful of Sugar - Animal Crackers
- Stamp with Fun - Birthday
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Challenge #31-Sketch