"Circles Galore" is the new Meljen's Design challenge. I don't know if I got the "galore" part but I did fit some circles into my project. Not only is my main image on a circle shaped panel, I created a circle frame for it using my Nestabilities. I sprayed the frame with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Pearl) and it is really pretty in real life although it looks kind of splotchy in the photo. (Sorry!) I also add a round button, lots of round pearls, and some fun round-ish flowers. What do you think? Does it count for "galore?
Please join us in the Meljen's Designs "Circles Galore" challenge. You can see all the challenge details HERE.
Thank you for looking!
- 2 Sisters - Anything goes
- Bunny Zoe - Nice & Girly
- Clearly Delightful - CDBC7 - Pearl, Bling, & Button things
- Creative Card Crew - To Die For
- Ellephantastic Challenge - It's Up to You
- Just Us Girls - Jugs40 Sketch
- Fairy Fun Friday - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Use Nestabilities ( the circles)
- Magical Crafts - Flower Power
- One Stitch at a Time - Ribbons, lace & bows
- Pile It On - Favorite Things (copic markers!)
- Quirky Crafts - Ribbons
- Speedy The Cat - Use die cuts (the circles)
- Wee Memories - Free for all
- Your Next Stamp - Flower Power
- Image: Fancy Little Teapot by Meljen's Designs on Whimsy Stamps
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey Kraft & Vintage Cream CS, Georgia Pacific CS, Close To My Heart Key to My Heart paper pack
- Inks: Close To My Heart Sorbet & Tulip
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, Copic & Prismacolor markers
- Embellishments: Papertrey silk ribbon (colored with markers), Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Pearl & Gold, DMC floss, Kaiser half pearls, Mark Richards half pearls, Webster's Pages Bloomers, Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen, Paper Studios Spare Parts lace, misc. button, sentiment computer generated