My birthday card uses the cupcake from Sweet Treats 2. Doesn't that look yummy? Only thing better would be if it was real...and chocolate.
To help celebrate her birthday, Lindsay is offering 34% off all products in her mygrafico store. I see a new freebie over there, so that must be a gift for you.
Please stop by Lindsay's blog to wish her a Happy Birthday. The rest of the DT also has some fabulous birthday themed cards and projects.
Before I go, here is a peek at the inside of my card. I am having one of those days where everything is torn, crooked or smeared. I smeared some ink on the inside and am redoing the panel but wanted to get my post up on time. Check out that strategically placed watermark..... It will be fixed (replaced) before the card is mailed out.
Thank you for looking!
- 2 Sisters Challenge - Anything goes
- Alota Rubber Stamps - Decorate inside & out
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Cake & Icecream
- Cooking it up with Katie - Recipe: Stitch me a yellow sketch (yellow is the candle flame)
Craft Your Passion - Stitching
- Ellephantastic challenge - It's up to you
- Etsy Inspired - Kimmieprout shop - I was inspired by the colors of these buttons.
- Fairy Friday Fun - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Use Nestabilities
- Mojo Monday - Sketch 146
- Party Time Tuesday - Outside In
- Pile It On - My Favorite Things (Copics, Nestabilities, October Afternoon paper)
- Rosie D's Challenge - Summer Birthday
- Stamp & Create - Stitching
- Think Ink Tuesday - Use Sewing
- Wee Memories - Free for all
- Images: Sweet Treats 2 by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on mygrafico, Close To My Heart Celebrate (inside)
- Inks: Distressed Inks Old Paper, Close To My Heart Chocolate (inside)
- Papers & CS: PaperTrey kraft CS, Georgia Pacific CS, October Afternoon Ducks in a Row & Fly a Kite DP
- Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, Cricut, Plantin SchoolBook, Copic & Prismacolor markers, paper piercing tool, Stampin' Up paper piercing template, Zig Writer chocolate
- Embellishments: misc. ticket (from my friend Scrap It Girl), Bazzill Basics white rick rack, Crystal Stickles, PaperTrey silk ribbon (colored with markers),Tattered Angels Pearl glimmer mist (on PTI ribbon), Crystal Effects
- Techniques: Faux Stitching & Paper piecing