I have to admit, I think this set gave me a serious craving for donuts. I kind of felt like Homer Simpson because all I could think about was donuts. Finally, I convinced my husband to stop at Paielli's Bakery and pick some up. So, should I be ashamed that I ate two donuts when I am trying to lose weight or should I be happy that I showed some restraint and only ate two? Tough call.
Since I was so donut inspired, I decided to make this card.
Look at that chocolaty goodness. Oh boy, I feel another donut craving coming on. The donut is covered with crystal effects and it looks just like chocolate glaze in real life. I used some beads that I found in my old jewelry making supplies as sprinkles.
So do you think if I eat nothing but carrots and water all week, I can have another donut or two? Three? Geez, I need to stop looking at this card.
Thank you for looking! I hope I inspired you to get this delicious set from Lindsay's Stamp Stuff and make a yummy card to share with us (and go eat a donut).
Please stop by the rest of the DT blog's to see what the cooked up this week. Remember to stop by Lindsay's blog to pick up your weekly freebie. I would also like to welcome Tracy Viston to the team. Please give her a warm welcome and leave her some love on her blog.
Lindsay Weirich (Owner & Stamp Designer)
Cheryl Gorka (DT Coordinator)
Challenges for this card:
- Clearly Inpsired challenge - Birthday
- Crafty Catz - Let's go Digital
- Everybody Art Challenge - Birthdays
- OWH Stars & Stripes - Make something tasty
- Paper Sundaes - Birthdays
- Papertake Weekly - In Stitches
- Party Time Tuesday - Anything goes birthday
- Rosie D's - Summer Birthday
- Simon Says Stamp - CHECK it out
- Stamp with Fun - Birthday
- The Sweet Stop - SSS62 Sketch
- Images: Sweet Treats 2 by Lindsay's Stamp Stuff on Mygrafico
- Papers & CS - Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Georgia Pacific CS, October Afternoon Thrift Shop & Farm Fresh
- Inks: None
- Tools: MFT Large Scallop border die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Big Shot, paper piercer
- Embellishments: MFT Earth Girl button, CTMH natural twine, SU Crystal Effects, misc. beads, Zig Writter Chocolate marker, Prisma color & Copic markers
- Techniques: Faux stitching, sentiment computer generated