I won the cute Critters & Cogs set from Polly Craft and could not wait to use it. Although I like all the images in the set, for some reason, this big hairy guy is my fav and I had to break him out first. I think he reminds me of "Where the Wild Things Are". So I made this birthday card for the son of a friend who is turning 6.
The "6" was made by using my Cricut and George cartridge out of an old cereal box. I love recycling!
Updated: mygrafico is having a sale for National Scrapbooking Day. 30% of everything until midnight tonight (May 1). Check out the Lindsay's Stamp Stuff store.
Thank you for looking! Have a wonderful week end.
Challenges for this card:
- Creative Belli - Birthday
- Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenge - Anything Goes
- Easy Craft Projects - use orange
- Incy Wincy - One of my favorites
- KL Stampin' N Scrappin' - Inside out
- Pink Gem Challenge - special birthday
- Sophisticats - For a child
- Stampin' For the Weekend - Inspired by one of your favorite books (Where the Wild Things Are)
- Images: Fluffy from Polly Craft
- Papers & CS: Close to My Heart Magic Moments paper pack, Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip & white CS, Georgia Pacific white CS
- Inks: none
- Embellishments & Tools: Stampin' Up edge punch, adhesive nail heads, prisma color markers, Cricut, George cart, spellbinders nestabilities, sentiment computer generated