The theme for the sixth Meljen's Designs challenges is Flowers and Blooms. Although you are not required to use a Meljen's Design image, the new "In the Garden" release would be perfect. This release will be available in the digi shop today.
If your read my other post today, you know that I was in a bit of a creative funk this week end. I went to Hobby Lobby and picked up some new paper. Sometimes you just need some new goodies to play with to get you going.
Please be sure to join us for in our Flowers & Blooms challenge. You can get the details on the challenge and see more inspiration from the DT HERE.
Be sure to also see my Lindsay's Stamp Stuff post today.
Have a wonderful day!
- Annabelle Stamps - ABSC021 sketch
- Clearly I Stamp - Flowers
- Crafty Calendar - The Great Outdoors with an extra option of bugs
- Creatalicious - Flowers & Wings
- Flutterby Wednesday - Paper piecing (w/ a butterfly)
- I Did It Creations - Card challenge #5 May Flowers
- Inky Impressions - Summer Creation
- Little C's challenge - 2+ layers
- Paper Popsicle - Spring blooms
- Practical Stampers - Punches
- Sweet N Sassy Digi Day challenge - SNSDD18 From the Garden
- Images: Country Time Water Can by Meljen's Designs
- Inks: Stampin' Up Real Orange (sponged on flower), Close to My Heart Crystal Blue sponged
- Papers & CS: Neenah solar white, Georgia Pacific CS, Bazzill Basics Tootsie, My Mind's Eye Bloom & Grow DP Checking Out & Spring in Bloom, My Mind's Eye Pretty Please Polka Dot Orange, Prima flower, misc. aqua CS
- Embellishments & Tools: Prismacolor markers, Sakura gelly roll clear glitter pen, Stampin' Up flower & circle punches, Martha Stewart border & butterfly punch, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Hero Arts & Studio 18 clear gemstones (colored with prismacolor markers)
- Techniques: Paper piecing with a digital stamp