This week the challenge on the Meljen's Design Challenge blog is Shaped Cards. I decided to make a couple of Get Well cards using images from the new release "Sea Critters". You can get this new release in the Meljen's Design digi shop.
Come join us in the Shaped Cards challenge at Inspiration and Challenge blog for the chance to win some Meljen's Designs digital images.
You might also want to check out the fabulous tutorials a couple of the DT members are putting together for Tutorial Tuesdays. This week Andrea put together a paper piecing tutorial..
Did you get your Meljen's Designs freebie this week? It is only available for one week. You can get it on Melissa's blog.
Thank you for looking. Stop by the Challenge & Inspiration blog to see what the rest of the team created for the shaped card challenge.
Updated: These cards were in the top 3 in the Die Cuts R Us Double Duty challenge.
Challenges for these cards:
- Aly's Sunday Challenge - ASC16 Animal Hugs
- C.R.A.F.T. challenge - Shaped Cards
- Cupcake Craft Challenge - Don't Be Square
- Die Cuts R Us - Double Duty
- Mojo Monday - Sketch (used on the crabby card)
- OWH Stars & Stamps - Wild Thing
- Papertake Weekly - Do Something Different (I usually don't make shaped cards)
- Penny Challenge - Shaped Cards
- Pink Elephant Challenge - TPE64 Aqua
- Image: Little Fish & Cutie Crab from Meljen's Designs
- Papers & CS: My Mind's Eye Where The Heart Is, image printed on Nenah Crest solar white
- Inks: none
- Embellishments & Tools: Cricut, Prismacolor and Copic markers, clear embossing powder and heat tool, misc. gem stones, Sakura Gellyroll clear glitter pen, misc. ribbons (green ribbon was colored with Prismacolor markers)