Today I have a new card for the Catered Crop Thank You Kindly recipe swap. With Thanksgiving right around the corner it is the perfect time to feel thankful or give some one a thank you card.
For my Thank You Kindly card, I pulled out some Papertrey stamps and dies to create this card.
I colored the gemstones and sequins with a copic marker so that they would coordinate with my project.
As always, Linda has curate a Pinterest board full of inspiration for the swap. Click on the photo below to go to her board on Pinterest.
Stop by the Catered Crop and link up your Thank You Kindly projects.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Communiqué Sentiments Mini Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink
- Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Authentique Gathering 6x6 paper pad, Starbucks coffee sleeve, misc. orange CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey Lovely Layers Dies, Stampin’ Up Photo Corners punch, Creative Memories corner punch
- Embellishments: YR18 Copic marker, May Arts burlap twine, misc. button & sequins, Hero Arts gem stones
- Artistic Inspirations - W, E3 - Use a Sentiment/Anything Goes
- Card Mania - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W, papercrafts only - always Anything Goes
- Melonheadz Friends Challenge - 2W, 2E, SIO - (1st week) Give Thanks
- There She Goes - W - Thanks or Thanksgiving
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #45: Anything Goes w/optional Twist -Holiday Thanks/Thank you or Hostess Gift.
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (1st Week) Challenge #33: Anything Goes
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (2nd week) Challenge #169 - Thank you, thank you very much.
- Brown Sugar – W, E2 - No. 67 - Anything Goes
- Card Makin' Mamas - M (1st Friday of the month), 2E, cards only – No.76 - Week 2 - Thankful Tidings
- Craftitude -2W, 3E - No. 52 - Week 2 - Anything Goes/Use twine or string
- Simply Create Too - 2W - No. 50 - Week 1 - Give Thanks
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 32 - Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs - F - Anything goes
- Whimsy Inspiration -M, 3E, SIO - Anything goes