Hello! I have another quick card to share with you for the Catered Crop’s Sentiment-al challenge.
I made the birthday card for a friend and really loved it. Then I decided to add some liquid pearls. Hmmmm….. Not sure what I think. What do you think? What do you do if you added just a bit too much?
Don’t forget to join the Catered Crop’s Sentiment-al recipe swap. You can see the swap details and link up your paper project here.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Communiqué Sentiments Mini Stamp Set & Signature Greetings (inside of card) by Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Close To My Heart Cranberry
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, October Afternoon Sidewalks 8x8 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Big Shot, Papertrey edge die
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, Petal Pink Liquid Pearls, Cotton Candy Stickles, Close To My Heart Glitz, Viva White Pearl Pen, October Afternoon Sidewalks Chip N’Stick
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #25 Birthday/Anything goes
- Inklings and Yarns - 3E, JFF - Always Anything Goes
- The Perfect Sentiment - cards only -must have sentiment on front - Ribbon/Baker's twine/Binding tape
- Stampotique Designers' Challenge - 1E, SIO - #115 Lots of Layers
- Everybody-Art-Challenge W - #243 Happy Birthday
- Papertake Weekly W- Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, -Always Anything Goes
- Eclectic Ellapu - W, 2E -It's Sentimental.
- Glitter n Sparkle - W - Challenge #48 Anything Goes.
- Allsorts - W, 3E - #222 Sentiment
- Di's Digis Designs 3E 2W SIO - (W1 of 2) Birthdays
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 118 - Anything Goes!
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 20 - Anything Goes
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W1 of 2) #88- Any Sentiment
- Seize The Birthday - 2W - Must be Birthday Card (W1 of 2) Anything Goes