I worked on some Christmas cards this weekend. Somehow, it just felt wrong when it is 90-degrees out. But, Christmas is coming fast. (As my cousin pointed out, there are only 120 days until Christmas. Yikes!)
The card I am sharing with you today uses Build a Snowman (F251) and Season’s Greetings (C427) from Great Impressions Stamps. If you know me, you know I have a weakness for snowmen so I had to add this stamp to my collection.
We celebrated my birthday this weekend. I had a great time with my family. On Friday, my daughter and I went shopping and had a really fun day. On Saturday, my DH and daughter took me out to eat. Of course it was Italian food, my favorite. Then we went to the Safe House. I’ll keep my secrets of our outing to myself, but if you are ever visiting Milwaukee, it is worth a visit.
Well, I had better get started on folding laundry. Fun, fun…
Thank you for stopping by! Have a fabulous week!
- Stamps: Build a Snowman (F251) and Season’s Greetings (C427) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Close To My Heart Cranberry
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, Paper Studios black CS, Bazzill Basics CS, Echo Park Winter Park 6x6 paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, Stampin’ Up edge punch, Copic markers
- Embellishments: The Twinery baker’s twine, Hug Snug seam binding, buttons, bells, Tattered Angels Snow Queen glimmer mist (on seam binding), Zig red marker, Sakura gold & clear gelly roll glitter pens, Sakura white gel pen
- 613 Avenue Create - W - Challenge #34: Anything Goes
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3E - (2nd week) Challenge #27: Always Anything Goes
- Creative Inspirations Paint - 2W, SIO - (1st week) Inspired by: Anything Goes
- Pile It On - Challenge #34 Designer Paper.
- That Craft Place - 2W, 1E - (2nd week) Stitch Real or Faux
- A Gem of a Challenge - W - #94 Anything with a B (bells)
- Colour Me Creative Challenge -2W, 3E - #75 (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - W, JFF must be Christmas - #139 Cute
- Crazy 4 Challenges - W, 1E, C4C200 Animals*
- The Hobby House - M- (August) Christmas
- Crafty Catz - W, 1E – No.195 - Real or Faux Stitching with option of Material
- Creative Corner - W, 3E - No.33 - Cute Critters
- Inspire Me Fridays– W - No. 117 - Anything Goes!
- Pattie's Creations - 2W, 2E, SIO, include an image – Challenge 74 -Week 1 - Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 53 - Anything Goes
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. - No. 21 - Anything Goes
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Week 2 - Christmas in August
- Jingle Belles - 2W, Christmas - Week 2 - Christmas Tic-Tac-Toe* (Snowman, red, stamp)
- Aud Sentiments Challenge - 2W, E5 (W2 of 2) #87- Anything but a birthday card with a sentiment
- Crafty Ribbons - W, SIO - #58 Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Crimbo Crackers - 2W, must be Christmas - #48 (W2 of 2) Its Snow Business
- Happy Campers - M, 3E - #21 (W1 of 4) Use a Stamp
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W1 of 3) Anything Goes
- Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - M, 2E, must be Winter Holiday - Winter Animals
- Digistamps 4 Joy - 2W, SIO - #74 Anything Goes
- Divas by Design - 2E – Twine
- Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge - M, must use a stamp - anything goes
- The Stamping Chef - 2W – Christmas
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes