Hello crafty friends! Linda at the Catered Crop came up with a fun challenge for us. This time around, we want to see your creations using FABRIC! How fun is that? Just use some fabric in your paper crafty project.
Well, you know that they say timing is everything. I had a few ideas but when I went up to my craft room I found a pair of jeans my daughter put on my desk for me. She said that since they are too small and have a rip in the knee, she thought I might be able to use them for something. How right she was!
As always, Linda has curated a Pinterest board chock full of inspiration. Check out her board Fabric Of Our Lives. Click on the photo to go directly to her board.
Be sure to link up your project using fabric at the Catered Crop. I can’t wait to see what you create!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day.
- Stamps: Beautiful Butterflies from Papertrey Ink
- Ink: Kraft dye ink from Papertrey Ink
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS, Bazzill Basics CS, Georgia Pacific white CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Big Shot, Papertrey Beautiful Blooms II dies, Taylored Expressions Woodgrain impression plate
- Embellishments: Twinery maraschino bakers twine, misc. button.
- Other: Misc denim and gingham fabric scraps
- Oldie But A Goodie Challenge 2W, must use something at least 6mts old & state what it is- Inspired by a Song (The Beatles “Birthday”) (Red fabric is OLD)
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E, - Alway's Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Scrappy Frogs - M - (May) Anything Goes
- The Corrosive Challenges - 2W, 3E - (1st week) Sentiment on the Front
- Creative Corner - #18 ..Things with Wings
- Inspire Me Fridays– Hosted on New Blog - 102 - Anything Goes!
- Sister Act Card Challenge - W, Cards. #6 Always Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #45 (W1 of 2) No designer paper
- Delightful Challenges - 1E, SIO - Stash It...use things from your stash (red fabric)
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes