I’m so excited about the current Catered Crop recipe swap. It’s TWINE! You know how I love twine.
I was tossing around ideas in my head for my card when I found out that I needed a card for a baby shower. That cinched it. I immediately knew what I wanted to do. Rarely does a card end up so similar to the idea that I had. Yeah!
I had a spare piece of white CS that I covered with Scor-tape and then wrapped with twine. I adhered it to the back of the main panel with the letters die cut out. The entire piece is mounted to the card base using dimensional dots (Zots). Of course I threw in some extra texture using my favorite embossing folders and adding stars cut from some spare Starbucks coffee sleeves.
Here is some additional twine love inspiration that Linda put together for you. Click on the photo to go directly to the Catered Crop Twine Love inspiration board on Pinterest.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Papertrey Tiny Tags II
- Inks: Colorbox Blue Lagoon chalk ink, Copic BG72 refill (to die ribbon)
- Paper: Papertrey & kraft CS
- Tools: Big Shot, Provocraft Seeing Spots embossing folder, Papertrey Block Upper alphabet die, Papertrey Tiny Tags die, Die-namics Stacking Stars die
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, The Twinery bakers twine (Ocean, Marigold, Seaweed), misc. button, Starbucks coffee sleeve, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Storytime alpha stickers
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (optional "Flowers")
- Amusing Challenges - 2E, No Digi - Anything Goes
- Hiding in my Craft Room - 1E NSD1 - #91 Freestyle
- Outlawz Challenges Pam Paper ala mode – anything goes
- Totally Gorjuss - #177 Something Blue
- Creative Corner - Anything goes
- Inspire Me Fridays – anything goes
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #41 (W1 of 2) Anything Goes with Ribbon
- Paper Crafting Journey - 2W - (W2 of 2) Ribbon or Lace
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #105 Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Crafty Bloggers Network - M, SIO - (April) Anything Goes
- Mema's Crafts Monday Challenge - M/winners 2W, 3E, winner is announced on the 15th and on the 30th - (April) Anything Goes
- MyGrafico - SIO, F - Anything Goes
- The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - 2W, E2 - (see blog for complete submission requirements) "Anything goes"