Hello! Happy Monday! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
My mojo is still on hiatus. I tried to do something a bit different for me to see if I could bring it back. I keep this card pretty CAS and used some of my stash of washi tape. Look – no dp! I thought I would let this little mouse take center stage.
Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a fabulous week!
- Stamps: A Band-Aid from Muzzy (D273) & Get Well (B140) from Great Impression Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Papertrey kraft CS
- Tools: Sewing machine, Copic markers
- Embellishments: May Arts burlap twine, misc. button & washi tape
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- Gingerloft - 2W - (1st week) Kraft Paper (ends 6th April)
- Outlawz challenge - must be CAS - CAS with "Use something from your OLD stash" (old washi tape)
- Pile It On – Dots
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes always
- Copic Marker Europe - M, must use Copics -(Mar/April) Card for a Man
- Crafty Ribbons - 2W, SIO - #40 (W2 of 2) One for the Boys
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #13 Animals
- Stamp n Doodle - music on site - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes