Hello! Happy Monday! Today is my day to post on the Great Impressions Stamps blog.
My card today uses Pop Up (E630). I love this little, retro toaster! I paired it up with some October Afternoon papers that I have had in my stash along with some other odds and ends that I had on my desk.
You only have a few days left to take advantage of the Valentine’s special at Great Impressions Stamps. Take 10% off and free shipping on orders over $25. Use the coupon code: LOVE The offer is valid through February 14th.
Don’t forget to join the Great Impressions Stamps “HAVE A HEART” February challenge. You can link up your HEART projects and see the challenge details HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great week!
- Stamps: Pop Up (E630) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Papertrey white & kraft CS, Neenah Classic Crest solar white CS, October Afternoon Cherry Hill paper collection
- Tools: Sewing machine, EK Success punch, Big Shot, Spellbinders Circle Nestabilities, Copic markers
- Embellishments: Doily, misc. baker’s twine, button & pearls
- Amusing Challenges - 2E, No Digi - All About "YOU" (use word "you")
- Challenges 4 Everybody - 2W, 3C - Always Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar – E2 - anything goes
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 2 stitching real or faux
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Simply Create - must be digital or papercraft, follow - Always anything goes
- Cards by Lady Anne / Stamp Challenge - M, must stamp, E3 - anything goes
- Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - Buttons and Bows
- LEJ Designs SIO - #39 Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - W - #37 Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly -W- Anything Goes
- Make it Monday – Anything Goes