Our new challenge at ShopPumpkinSpice is “Coffee/Cocoa/Tea”. I decided to make a 6x6 scrapbook page of my daughter, Liz, and I having high tea when we were on vacation.
My daughter was so cute! All morning she was very excited about “going to tea.” Then, when we were getting ready, she asked me “What do people do at tea?” I explained to her that you drink tea, have little sandwiches and sweets and talk. When get were seated in the tea room, I swear her bottom barely touched the cushions before she said “So, Mom, what do you want to talk about?” We ended up having a really nice time together and she still talks about what kind of tea she is going to try when we go back.
I included a little pull out with some information on that day. I’m terrible at journaling on my scrapbook pages. I decided that I wasn’t going to stress about journaling. If I have to journal, I would never get any scrapbook pages done.
I know it is a little hard to read, but the stamp in the corner reads “You & Me the perfect blend”, which I thought was perfect for the day.
Don’t forget to link up your “Coffee/Cocoa/Tea” creation HERE for the third ShopPumpkinSpice challenge. You can also see the challenge details there.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day! Have a cup of coffee/cocoa/tea and stay warm!
- Papers: Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Echo Park This & That Graceful 6x6 paper pad, HP Photo paper
- Stamps: Cup of Tea (rubber stamp) by Darcie’s Heart & Home from ShopPumpkinSpice
- Embellishments: Echo Park This & That Graceful Element Stickers, misc. doily
- Tools: Sewing machine, HP Photosmart 5510 printer
Items from ShopPumpkinSpice
- ShopPumpkinSpice – Coffee/Cocoa/Tea
- LEJ Designs SIO - #37 Stitching Real Or Faux
- Papelitos Stamps 3E - #25 Anything But A Card
- Created With Love - 3E, C10 - Anything Goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (twist: Kraft Paper)
- Crafty Catz - 1E – anything but a card
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes