Are you ready for the 4th PumpkinSpice challenge? The challenge is to make something with the colors Blue and White (other colors are welcome also) and an element that is Round (could be a button, brad, sticker... whatever)! Be creative and have fun!
I have to admit I pushed myself outside my comfort zone a bit for this challenge. Look at all that white space! I soooo want to add more DP….and stitching….. and buttons…..and twine… So what do you think?
I hope you will join us for the ShopPumpkinSpice challenge. You can link up your creation with the colors blue and white and a round element HERE.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Papertrey Mega Mixed Messages
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: White CS, Authentique Journey paper pad
- Tools: Big Shot, Papertrey Doily Details, Martha Stewart butterfly & edge punch
- Embellishments: Paper Studios Gemstones
Items from ShopPumpkinSpice
- Pumpkin spice - W - Blue, White and Something Round
- My Time to Craft - W - #206 Things with Wings
- One Stop Craft - 2E W - #213 Sparkle and Bling
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Picture Inspiration* (inspired by the cool colors)
- Bloggers - JFF – Birthday
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - 2W - Week 2, Anything Goes
- Moving Along With The Times - 3E - Bling it on
- Forever Friends - M - (January) Birthdays
- Paper Shelter Challenge - 3E, SIO - #96 anything goes
- Make it Monday - W - always Anything Goes
- Opus Gluei - JFF, 2W - (1st week) Glitz, Glamour, Bring on the Bling
- Scrappy Frogs - M - (Jan) Try Something New (different style w/ white space)
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes (twist: Photo Inspiration*) (inspired by colors)