Today’s the day! This is my very first Great Impressions Stamp post. Yippee! Today we are kicking of the new challenge for January and it’s a SKETCH challenge.
This is my take on the sketch. I used the sweet stamp Mouse with Bubble Hearts. Although he is perfect for Valentine’s day, I know I will be using him again for birthdays, anniversaries, and even summer themed cards.
Here is a look at the sketch created by DT member Erin Taylor for the challenge.
You can link up your project based on the sketch and see the challenge details at the Great Impressions blog.
Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!
- Stamps: Mouse with Bubble Hearts (G46) (Rubber stamp) from Great Impressions Stamps
- Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Papers: Papertrey white CS, Bazzill Basics red CS, My Mind’s Eye Love Me paper pad
- Tools: Sewing machine, copic markers
- Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye Love Me Die Cuts, misc. button & twine
- Avadares – M - Valentines Day or Love deadline Jan 31
- Fairy Tale - 2W, 2E - Week 1 - Animals & Pets.
- Fussy and Fancy - 2W – Week 2, Furry Friends
- Inspire Me Fridays – Anything Goes
- QKR Stampede – 4E, SIO – Anything Goes
- Stampin With The Dragon - 2W, SIO – Anything Goes
- Wags 'n Whiskers - 2W, SIO - Week 4, Anything Goes
- Shelly's Images - SIO, 2W - (W1) Anything Goes
- Craft Us Crazy - 2W - #34 (W1) Something New and/or Inspiration Photo* (new stamp & inspired by colors)
- Inky Impressions - SIO - #91 anything goes
- Simon Says Stamp - New something (new stamp)
- Outlawz challenge - must be CAS - CAS with New
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
- One Stitch At A Time - SIO - Something New (new image & chipboard)
- Robyn`s Fetish - Anything Goes
- 2 Sisters - #125 Anything goes
- Catch The Bug - 3E, SIO - Anything goes
- Paper Players – Love is in the Air